- Auld Lang Syne in the style of Carlos Salzedo’s Tango
- Jolly Old Saint Nicholas in the style of Pachelbel’s Canon in D
- Les Patineurs (The Skaters’ Waltz)
- Noël Nouvelet & We Three Kings in the style of Take 5
- Silent Night in the style of Carlos Salzedo’s Seguidilla
- The First Noel and Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
Erin Freund holds a Doctor of Music degree, Certificate of Performance, and Master of Music degree from Northwestern University, where she studied under Elizabeth Cifani. She received a Bachelor of Music degree at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music under Yolanda Kondonassis. Erin was a student of Alice Chalifoux at the Salzedo Harp Colony in Camden, Maine. Erin is a faculty member at Augustana College, and has previously taught at Indiana University South Bend’s Raclin School of the Arts. She has taught at the Music Institute of Chicago, and maintains a private studio as a registered Suzuki teacher. Erin is a board-certified music therapist with training in neurologic music therapy. Erin has worked at Lyon & Healy’s factory as their harp tester, playing on every instrument to give it a final check before it reached customers. Her true zeal for the harp can be seen in her canon of transcriptions and compositions. She loves transcribing unusual pieces for harp, presenting beloved pieces of music in a new light and expanding the harp’s repertoire. She aims to create works that are challenging, idiomatic, engaging, and satisfying for harpists to play.