- Tuning Your Harp: including detailed instructions for both lever and pedal harps
- Cleaning and Maintaining Your Harp: the lowdown on safe cleaning methods
- Replacing Bass Wires: No more dreading a broken wire when you can fix it yourself
- Replacing Strings: Learn the techniques professionals use
- Moving Your Harp With a Dolly: the keys to safe and easy moving – even on stairs!
- Transporting your Harp: simple tools and techniques that make car trips a breeze
About the Author:
Steve Moss spent eight years in the Lyon & Healy harp factory in Chicago, specializing in assembly and final regulation of both pedal and lever harps. Since forming Moss Harp Service in 2003, he has traveled the United States, performing harp maintenance and repair for major symphony orchestras, universities, and private clients from beginner to professional. He is certified by the Lyon & Healy and Salvi harp companies. He is in demand as a clinician at conferences and harp camps, and has presented at the American Harp Society national conference.